Monday, May 16, 2016

My Top Three Candy's

My Top Three Favorite Candy's


1. Sour Gummy Worms
 Ever since I was little I have loved these gummy worms. There so good but my favorite is the pink and blue one. Every time I go to the store I make sure I get some and when I get home I put some chamoy on them and munch out.


2. Rellerindos
Rellerindos is the typical mexican candy, when ever I go to T.J I always buy a bag because there so good. They taste like tamarindo but there a little bit spicy in a way. As soon as you put them in your mouth you can tell how good they are.


3. Pelon  
If I had to choose between these three candy's I would pick this one, because these are just so good. I'm sure everyone would say that this candy is just Bomb. I love taking the bottom off and just eating it like that because you get more of the candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment