Thursday, May 12, 2016

The Bucket List

1. Go to Greece- I have been wanting to go to Greece because it's a beautiful place and it would be a great experience.


2. See the Dodgers play- I'm a really big fan of the Dodgers and ever since I was little I've been wanting to go see them play against the Angels. 

3. Go see the Frozen waterfall- There's a colored waterfall in Minnesota that i want to go see because you never here of a Colored water fall and it would be a breath taking adventure to go. 


4. Hot Springs- There's this beautiful hot springs in Yellow Stone Park in Montana that I want to go to I've never been to a Hot Spring and I've heard its relaxing and fun and I would like to go and try it.


5. Joshua's Tree- In the Desert There's This Tree called Joshua's Tree and I want to go to see how beautiful it is because I heard it gets gorgeous in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment